Monday, February 20, 2012

New Calling

Yesterday I was called and sustained as YW president. I am excited about it - but as always, it is hard to get released. I will miss being in primary with my kids. It was a really fun 16 months as primary chorister. I got lots of nice hugs from junior primary ( I didn't get to go the Sr. primary because I went to YW instead).

I am excited to work with my lovely friends who are already serving in YW. It has been 8 years since I was last in this calling. I have learned a lot since then, which i am happy to put to use. Should be fun!!!

And Andrew is the Councillor assigned to YW. I like correlating with that guy!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations again! That is so exciting for you. Grecole is proud of you!

Jenny said...

I love working with you! You are doing such a great job.