Friday, January 20, 2012

Update on Eve post.

I have an official correction to make. Apparently Jackie is not Eve's favourite person in the family as I mistakenly reported in my previous post. When the question was put to Eve at supper the other night she looked around the table and then pointed to .......herself.

I apologize and hope to hold a higher standard of reporting in the future.

Really I should know better. When you think about it it, it a no brainer. I should have considered the following information:

Eve's favourite gender - female ( it is rare that we get to any music sung by a man while Eve is in the car. Her only exceptions are Cold Play Paradise because she likes the video, Micheal Jackson because he sounds like a girl, and Foster the People because Pumped up Kick's is catchy)

Eve's favourite number and age - 4.

That information alone should have been enough for me to get that answer right.

For the record - I think it is awesome that Eve loves herself so much and really really really hope she will be able to keep that feeling her. whole. life.


No comments: