Sunday, May 2, 2010

The answers! - all three of you have been waiting with baited breath.

1. - Jackie said " It is so sad that Eve is growing up so fast. I remember when she was just a little baby in a crib, and now she is in a bunk bed, and talking and soon she'll be starting preschool.

2. Eve said " See, I don't need you". She loves doing things by herself - no surprise there I guess.

3. Sadly, it is my oldest who is scared of her light. It is fine when she is reading by it, but when she turns it off and tries to sleep, she starts imagining it is really alive. It spent a couple of nights in the hall, but Andrew convinced her to tough it out.

4. "I just really love winning" was said this week by Alice. I admit - it could have been said by me, I also enjoy winning. Alice is really liking being able to read. It has opened some new games up to her. She is enjoying learning how to play ticket to ride - a train destination game.

The winner was Sam! Uncle knows best I guess.

No comments: