Monday, July 9, 2012

 Eve: What kind of party should I have when I turn 5? Maybe a water party, or a zoo party, or a beach party, or an animal party?
Me: Those are all great ideas.
Eve: I know I could have a princess party!!!
Me: You know what - I am so bored of princess parties. I have done 4 of them for Jackie, but if you want one, we can do it. But Terry would be pretty bored at that party too.
Eve: Yeah - you would be bored with that. How about a bug party?
Like her mom, Eve seems to enjoy generating ideas - and came up with lots of good ones for her party.Also like her mom, she had a hard time making up her mind. Whenever she was listing ideas she would say, " but we are not doing a princess party because you are bored of princess parties" And I was so grateful - because I am really bored of princess parties. I am not however, bored of seeing Eve in a princess dress.
Here she is after her friend Chelsa's princess party. This is her Rapunzel dress - the only dress us dress she has that has never belonged to one of her sisters. She wears it well. It is wonderful to have a 5 year old in the house. She is becoming more and more aware of others and their needs and I love to hear her ask others about their day.
 I love these pictures of Eve. You see, Eve can pose all pretty - but sooner rather than later her poses get crazy! We love our 5 year old.

No comments: